Since our founding in 2007 with the help of the Rev. Ron Osborne, we have gathered each week to experience forms of Christian spirituality and worship with ancient roots and timeless value. What makes All Saints unique?
- Our storefront location and low overhead
- Our informal gathering space and casual style, and our conversational approach to teaching and learning
- Our mutually shared reflections on scriptural readings and their meaning in our daily lives
- Our informal yet intimate experience of communion using fresh bread and wine, which we distribute to each other
- Our love and support of one another as we try to lead lives of commitment in a complex world.
Come join us! There's always room in the circle and at the Table!
Rev. Benjamin Webb
Ben was called as Priest to serve alongside the people of All Saints in Indianola in July of 2016. He was previously appointed by our bishop to serve several Episcopal churches in Iowa as Interim during their transitions, and prior to that served as Rector of St. Luke's in Cedar Falls for thirteen years.
Ben completed both M.A and M.Div. degrees in Berkeley at the Graduate Theological Union and its Episcopal seminary, Church Divinity School of the Pacific. Prior to his graduate studies, Ben worked for a dozen years in the so-called secular world focusing on public policy, philanthropy, community development, and social change and innovation.
Ben has also served on the Committee for Corporate Social Responsibility with the national Episcopal church, and he enjoys facilitating leadership renewal programs both inside and outside of the church as the founder of the Center for Regenerative Society.
Ben enjoys working collaboratively with others who are trying to create a healthy, mission-oriented parish that is both spiritually mature and socially engaged.
He can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org